Take on this classic charity challenge with a twist – by trekking Snowdon under the moonlight.

As you take on your 9.5-mile hike, you’ll be supported from start to finish by the expert, friendly team at Global Adventure.

Enjoy breath-taking views of the sun rising across Snowdonia National Park, and a celebratory breakfast in Llanberis once you reach the finish line.

Choose from one of three dates:

2022 2023
11th-12th June – BOOK NOW  17th-18th JuneBOOK NOW
6th-7th August  BOOK NOW  5th-6th AugustBOOK NOW
1st-2nd October – BOOK NOW 7th-8th OctoberBOOK NOW



What you’ll receive from L’Arche:

  • Fundraising pack
  • Free branded sports vest
  • One-to-one fundraising support


Every gift you raise helps L'Arche

£10 could fund an hour of one of our local initiatives like a community café or creative workshop

£25 could fund a community party, celebrating the gifts of someone with a learning disability

£100 could mean a person with a learning disability has the support to continue going out and enjoy hobbies in times of Covid

See how we’re investing your money in L’Arche – click here.

Event details:

Trekking distance 9.5 miles, 3,560ft

Dates 11-12th June 2022, 6-7th August 2022, 1-2nd October 2022, 17-18th June 2023, 5-6th August 2023, 7-8th October 2023

Location Snowdonia National Park, Wales

Registration fee £49

Minimum fundraising £290 – we will retain 50% of your fundraising plus any additional fundraising you achieve

Fundraising deadline At least 80% to be paid 10 weeks before departure. The remaining 20% within 2 weeks of your return

Minimum age Minimum age is 14 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the walk.


For more information about the trek, click here.

For more information about fundraising for L’Arche, click here.

Have a question about this event?

Contact us:

[email protected]

0161 438 2832

Back to challenge events