The L'Arche Identity and Mission Statements set out the basis for our communities in the UK and around the world.
- We are people with and without learning disabilities, sharing life in communities belonging to an International Federation.
- Mutual relationships and trust in God are at the heart of our journey together.
- We celebrate the unique value of every person and recognize our need of one another.
UK Mission Statement
- Make known the gifts of people with learning disabilities, revealed through mutually transforming relationships.
- Foster an environment in community that responds to the changing needs of our members whilst being faithful to the core values of our founding story.
- Engage in our diverse cultures, working together towards a more human society.